Montgomery, AL Bathroom Remodeling
Bathroom feeling a bit cramped? Are you looking to add some vanity space? Maybe you’re converting a tub to a shower or vice versa? Whatever your next bathroom remodeling project, Tubs & More is here to help! With over 22 years in the business, Tubs & More is your trusted partner when it comes to bathroom remodeling. We’re ready to transform your bathroom into your favorite room in the house!
Is it time to Replace Your Montgomery Bathtub or Shower?
Bathtubs don’t last forever. That’s why when you’re planning your next bathroom remodel you’ll want to consider getting a new bathtub or shower that will update your room while maintaining the style choices of your new remodel. If any of these situations sounds like your tub or shower, it may be time for an upgrade:
- Difficult to clean – Along with permanent staining from typical wear and tear, your bathtub could develop mold and grime deposits as the surface becomes more porous with age.
- Cracked Finish – If the finish of your tub is not looking as crisp as you like, a new bath liner could rejuvenate an ailing tub or shower!
- New needs – Maybe your tub is too small, or you’d like to replace your large tub with a more compact shower? Your bathroom should accommodate your family’s needs!
Montgomery Bathroom Remodeling Options
With dozens of options to choose from, a bathroom remodeling project can be overwhelming. That’s why Tubs & More has built out a list of considerations when looking to update your Montgomery home. Some of the top items to consider:
- Replacement Tubs – With varying sizes and shower combinations there is a bath replacement that can fit almost any bathroom.
- Combinations – A classic compromise, a shower bathtub combination offers flexibility in the same amount of space as your old bathtub.
- Shower Enclosures – As the sole unit or as an addition to your bathtub, a shower enclosure can provide a more luxurious feel to your bathroom. And with an array of features available including seats, steaming or rainfall heads, there’s something that’ll make even the most basic bathroom standout!
- Walk-in Baths – Not just for grandmother anymore! Though these tubs are a great feature for those who want easier access to their bath, they can also bring a completely new soaking experience that you simply can’t get with a traditional bathtub.
Replacing Bath Materials in Montgomery
There are many options out there when deciding the materials for your home bath. Tubs & More can help you choose a style and structure for your Montgomery home. Consider these great options we offer:
- Acrylic -Highly customizable and sturdy. Acrylic tubs require no additional maintenance which makes them a great choice for every home and lifestyle.
- Fiberglass – These tubs are lightweight and require little maintenance. Though less sturdy than some other options, fiberglass is a great way to add a tub to less often used guest bathrooms.
- Enameled steel – This porcelain coated steel provides a beautiful look that will last for years! Though heavy, they can be a perfect addition to your first floor bathroom.
- Cast iron – A romantic choice that echoes luxury from the past. These incredibly sturdy and heavyweight tubs will last as a permanent fixture in your home.
- Granite – The new luxury. With specialized installation and regular maintenance, these tubs will elevate any home’s existing bathroom.
Choosing Tubs & More for your Montgomery Bathroom Remodeling
For your next Montgomery bathroom renovation project, you want a company with years of experience and has a proven track record for excellence. That’s why Tubs & More is the best choice for your Montgomery bathroom remodeling needs. Our bathroom remodelers team will work with you to design a plan that fits your unique needs, style, and budget. So, let’s get started!
Your free bathroom remodeling consultation is just a phone call away. Contact Tubs & More today by filling out our short online form or calling us at 334-651-5494